What do we have to offer:
- A great work environment located in the heart of downtown and easily accessible by public transit
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive plans
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Employee discounts
- Employee engagement activities
Your work life:
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Monday to Sunday 8:00am to 9:00pm department hours
- Open space office environment with up-to-date technology
What will you be doing:
- Process regular funding approvals and enter disbursement data into the accounts payable system.
- Performs basic research and tasks as assigned.
- Maintain documentation packages for daily work.
- Perform basic to moderately complex research and customer inquiry resolution.
- Execute incoming and outgoing funds by wire transfer
- Perform verifications, supplier setup, and basic payment batch processing.
- Manage the daily production of exception reports and make the necessary corrections (or assign the task).
- Handle returned cheques and stale dated payments.
- Update procedures documentation.
- Work under general supervision and established procedures to perform job duties
- 2 - 3 years of relevant operations and/or administrative experience.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, VBA a plus.)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner
- Thorough analytical skills
- Good or higher performance review consistently obtained (Fairstone financial employees)
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
▪Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00 and Much More……