We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Making, maintaining and changing FIT and Group reservations for all Pursuit owned Hotels for Travel Trade partners
- Building and maintaining rapport and business relationships with our partners
- Working closely with Sales Managers on key accounts
- Working closely with Operations Supervisors and key team members, ability to quote current and future rates, maintaining accurate reservations and information in reservation system, and assisting guests with questions all while maintaining a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a call centre environment is preferred
- Communicate fluently in English, secondary language skills may be an asset
- Mature and possess a proven ability to work independently within a fast-paced team environment
- Courteous telephone manners
- Proficient with computers
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Previous experience in a sales environment with a proven ability to upsell guests
- Prior knowledge of Maestro is an asset
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Immediate start dates available
- Home based or office based positions available
- As well as summer contracts working until - October 20th, 2019