Resident Manager Team (Live-In)
$39,900 annually, benefits, 2 weeks’ vacation and a 2 bedroom apartment
Permanent, Full Time
Our client is a well-established property management company. They are looking for a “Live-In” Superintendent or Resident Manager Team to join their organization in the GTA. In this role, you will be responsible for property maintenance including building mechanical systems and cleaning of a portfolio consisting of approximately 225 units.
If you enjoy being part of a high-performing team with a work-hard play-hard culture and have a strong background in property management, we want to hear from you. Our client offers a stable work environment and an excellent rotating schedule.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Have experience as a “Live-In” Building Manager Team within High Rise residential
- Have strong communication skills, able to manage client relationships
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, able to think on your feet
As the successful candidates, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring tenant requests are fulfilled and dealt with in a timely manner
- Responsible for building maintenance and repairs
- Minor electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs
- Respond to afterhours emergencies
- All administrative duties as required
- Showing of vacant suites as required
December 3, 2018
Valerie Yuricek, Division Manager – Property & Facilities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Valerie Yuricek: http://stoakley.com/meet-valerie-yuricek/
Resident Manager Couple, Live-In, Superintendent couple, maintenance, cleaning, residential, property management, Building Manager Couple, Team
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart