At HUSH, we build some of the finest homes and communities in the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that providing best-in-class customer experience is the end goal, and our award-winning homes and communities serve only as the vehicle to this goal.
Built on a strong foundation of challenging industry standards, we’ve defined our brand as best-in-class. Our brand personality is to be smart, engaging, imaginative, confident and serene. At HUSH, our values mean we never settle for generally accepted practices and norms. These values are applied to our brand philosophy allowing HUSH to deliver best-in-class experiences.
At this time, we are looking for a Residential Construction Manager to join our team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide overall management and technical direction for residential construction projects
- Plan, schedule and monitor construction projects from start to finish
- Select subcontractors and coordinate their activities
- Prepare and manage project budgets and subcontractor billings, review and analyze costs
- Develop and implement quality control programs and ensure accurate quality reporting is conducted
- Assume responsibility for the commissioning of the projects
- Perform regular site visits to manage project progress against the established schedules
- Ensure the implementation of safety programs to create a safe work environment
- Prepare progress reports for senior management
- Foster and maintain positive relations and communication with the site team, clients, consultants and other project stakeholders
- College diploma in Construction Management, Construction Technology or University degree in Civil Engineering or another relevant construction related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in the residential construction industry in a dedicated project management role
- Strong track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated competence in the areas of safety regulations, workforce management, project execution, cost and quality control
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Permanent, full-time position
- $40.00 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Work location: Various construction project locations
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview. Please do not call the employer directly.