Residential HVAC Sales Representative
Sales | Marketing
Pumps, Valves, Seals, Hydraulics
November 9, 2018
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Recognizing that one’s sales force is the lifeblood of any good organization, this company sets their Residential HVAC Sales& Representative up for success by setting ambitious but attainable sales targets resulting in lucrative commission payouts. No more unrealistic or impossible to reach targets! The overwhelming majorities of sales representatives selling this premium HVAC solution meet or exceed their goals set out by the organization. Empowered by this mutually beneficial arrangement, it is a true win-win for all involved!
As the Residential HVAC Sales Representative, you perform a variety of functions to provide timely and effective commercial project support and fulfillment for the assigned product lines to support business activities and customer requirements. You will also perform related technical and administrative duties, including reports, communications, and preparation of role related documents. As the Residential HVAC Sales& Representative you will take a leadership role in both internal/external working relationships with the designated Head Office engineering personnel to successfully manage fulfillment of commercial projects from early design to system handover phase. The position reports to the& Residential Business Manager – HVAC Division
- & Working with the exclusive distribution sales team further enable dealers to achieve or exceed annual regional product sales objectives.
- & Support and develop the light commercial plan & specification market in the region.
- & Participate in local professional groups, industry associations and functions.
- & Prepare monthly sales reports.
- & Develop relationships with utilities, national accounts prospects, developers, housing providers and property managers, and other key stakeholders for the purpose of managing existing relationships and building new programs to increase sales.
- & Develop and deliver product application and sales training to distributors and dealers sales staff. Assist in the promotion and awareness amongst the HVAC industry of air and water source heat pump technology.
- & Advise the Residential Sales Manager on market conditions.
- & Work with distributors and& client supply chain teams to facilitate accurate distributor inventory level reports.
- & Actively participate in Sales planning.
- & In collaboration with the exclusive distribution sales team further develop Dealer sales personnel to be proficient in selling/offering& client products to the residential market in the region.
- & Contribute to the creation of and administer Residential Sales Promotional Programs.
- & Assist in the creation of targets for sales channels and report on progress monthly.
- & Support the Product Marketing Manager with creation and collection of market intelligence and marketing statistics.
- & Support the Residential Sales Manager in the development of tactical sales strategies and programs for the dealer network.
- & Provide continuous feedback on market activity and customer requirements.
- Work in close collaboration with the exclusive distribution sales teams to support sustainable growth maintaining market leadership position in both commercial and residential markets in the region where all product pricing will be provided by the exclusive distribution sales team representatives.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum& 3 years of sales experience preferably in the HVAC industry.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum& 3 years of experience calling on consulting engineers, mechanical contractors and property managers.
- Fluent (oral & written) English language.
- Familiar with HVAC wholesale and dealer organizations in Canada.
- A good technical knowledge of heating and air-conditioning systems. Experience with VRF technology is an asset.
- Ability to read and comprehend architect and engineer drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of people.
- Self-motivated, a team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Experience working with HVAC Systems - chillers and heat pumps.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- HVAC Commercial product lines
Excellent compensation package including bonus (based on attainable targets), sales commissions, and benefits package including RRSP, Dental and Medical.
Permanent, Full Time
Deborah Milo, Managing Director
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to:& firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Deborah Milo: http://stoakley.com/meet-deborah-milo/
HVAC, HVAC sales, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Sales, Gas furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, heat pumps, roof top units, unit heaters, gas hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, and chillers.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise.& We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result, we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off