Hiring a Residential Property Manager - London - $20 Per Hour - Part time - 6 months - to perm
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a Property Management Firm. This will be a 6 months contract with potential to go permanent. The candidate will be working from their London Office (Victoria St and Richmond St).
Your new role
- Take calls from tenants, and make sure maintenance is taken care of
- Communication is key
- Need to make sure properties are kept up to well
- Ability to take initiative without close supervision
- Evidence of good administrative, supervision and organization skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with tenants
- Responsible for maintaining basic functionality and aesthetics of properties within the portfolio
- Identify maintenance work required to maintain property rentability.
- Accurately gauge and recommend rents for the portfolio
- Execute lease signing/renewals/termination and tenant move-ins
- Collecting and accounting for rents and all receivables
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of experience in the Property Field
- property experience
- strong communication skills
- Administrative experience
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $18.00 - $20.00 Per Hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.