1024846 B.C. Ltd o/a Neptune Wonton Noodle Restaurant is an established Chinese cuisine restaurant known for offering a wide range of high quality traditional Chinese cuisine aiming to serve the Greater Vancouver area with a pleasant and relaxing dining experience. We are seeking for a driven Restaurant General Manager to manage our restaurant. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
Position: Restaurant General Manager
Work location: Neptune Wonton Noodle, Station 67A – 7899 Templeton Road, Richmond, BC V7B 0B7
Salary: $5,000 per month
Hours: 40 hours per week
Term: Permanent Full Time
- Achieve the restaurant’s operational objectives by making and reviewing strategic plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying marketing trends; determining company policy and procedure improvements; and implementing changes;
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting and preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions;
- Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures;
- Human resources management by ensuring all shifts are covered;
- Lead employees by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing their job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation; enforcing policies and procedures;
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings;
- Focus on the delivery of excellent customer services;
- Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with company standards;
- Promote the restaurant ‘s image through advertising and promotions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed;
- Participate in senior staff meetings and actively identify and pursue new business opportunities to increase revenue;
- Deal with all emergency and customer complaints;
- Perform all other related duties to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous experience working in a Chinese restaurant is required
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a hospitality industry is required
- Excellent leader with great people skills
- Proactive – sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact
- People oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates; possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Growth oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people and financial areas.
- Willingness to work flexible hours which may include some evenings and weekends;
- Knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin is an asset
We accept applications via the following methods:
- By replying to this job posting or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org