One (1) permanent full-time position of Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631) available at 2198025 Ontario Inc. o/a A & W located at 1975 Dundas Street East, London, ON, N5V 4Y5.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 0631:
- Plan the daily operations of restaurant, organize the employees’ hierarchy & distribute the work, control the food cost & waste, evaluate the employees’ performance, customer service & operations of the ‘Subway’.
- Determine the types of services like Catering orders, school orders, Office orders to be offered. Contacting various organizations in the neighborhood to enhance the business.
- Implementation & follow operational procedures (reports, weekly ordering etc) for smooth functioning.
- Recruitment of new staff as per the requirement, training of new staff & training of old staff whenever there is a new item.
- Scheduling of staff members & setting work schedules according to days & sales, monitoring staff performance on daily & weekly basis & submit the reports to the General Manager.
- Ensure the front area & seating arrangements are meeting the hygiene standards.
- Inventory control on manually & electronically, monitoring revenues generation and modifying prices online & updating menu as needed.
- Resolving customer complaints and ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed as per the set standards.
- Settling & negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
Minimum One (1) year of experience.
Completion of College Diploma or equivalent.
Wage Rate: $23.10/Hour
Hours: 40 Hours/Week