Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a skilled Restaurant Support Representative to support one of our global technology clients in Toronto!
Please find the details below. If interested, please send your resume and best method of contact to Lonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who You Are:
We are looking for a skilled individual to help us manage new restaurant partners to the platform and set them up for success. This individual has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, thoughtful customer service experience, a reasonable, process-driven mindset, and a go-getter attitude.
You'll be expected to shape new restaurants’ experiences with the platform, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-notch operations team and will get to deep dive into our day-to-day-operations. This is a contract role, but you'll hold a critical position in helping develop a brand new product as we continue to transform the local cityscape.
What You'll Do:
- Answer questions from restaurants, including updating system profiles and menus that show in the app, resolving technical issues, etc.
- Handle payment issues, including reimbursements for cancelled orders and “miscellaneous” situations, missed/incorrect payments, etc.
- Answer or route eater and courier inquiries/escalations to the appropriate team
- Complete ongoing menu edits and audits
- Help complete weekly audits for data quality, including but not limited to accuracy of:
- Data and contact info in Salesforce records
- Payment subscriber email addresses
- Missing payment info
- Restaurant tags
What You'll Need:
- Professional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin and English in order to support our multilingual restaurant partners
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- A passion for food
- A pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- A focus on customers
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple activities at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a productive and ever-changing environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- Ability to think reasonably - you look to build efficient processes where there are none
- Self-driven with a team player attitude
- A highly organized and detail-oriented mindset
- Proficiency with technology/learning new software/systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Querybuilder is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.