The Project Coordinator is responsible for aiding Project Managers them with scheduling, timelines, daily moisture readings, documentation, enforce safety protocols, equipment and shop management, ordering/delivery and purchase of site-specific materials and equipment, oversees crews to maintain timelines, in-house and on-site training, guidance to employees and helps all parties with achieving overall project success.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
- Orientation and training of new water damage technicians and/or labourers at job sites and in-house
- Onsite emergency response activities, under the direction of Project Manager
- Will serve as an on-call manager on rotation on Project Manager Schedule.
- Implement and promote safety culture – conduct weekly safety meeting and regular on-site meetings
- Supervise and teach correct procedures when environmental work is required
- Help and support co-workers with completion of tasks and communicate timelines to direct report.
- Promote positive work culture and assist staff with leadership development
- Some heavy lifting
- WRT, FSRT and Asbestos Abatement certification is required, other IICRC certifications an asset
- Construction/industry related post-secondary preferred
Experience: 1-3+ years in small to large loss restoration/insurance industry
Skills and abilities:
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record, ability to tow a trailer and/or drive a cube truck is an asset
- Great interpersonal and communication skills between clients, crews, managers, upper management, vendors, etc.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools as provided
Sounds like you? Come join our team, apply today.
Delnor Construction has branched out to create Delnor Restoration Services; a company focused on culture, leadership, development, training and aim to be industry leaders in safety.
Focused on providing well-trained staff to our valued clients, Delnor Restoration Services ensures top-quality and efficient service – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any commercial, industrial or multi-dwelling buildings.