As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it
As a Store Manager of our CAA Retail location, you will be responsible for the financial success of the store, and maximizing sales and profitability by identifying and delivering on opportunities for growth, develop and execute the store’s annual business plan and be involved in the hiring and retaining of talented Associates.
You will also provide critical leadership for Associates acting as a role-model and CAA Ambassador. In this role you will be responsible for managing people and processes for results through your commitment to excellence and Member experience.
- 5-7 years of retail management experience with the proven ability to increase sales year over year
- Excellent leadership abilities, has experience coaching, motivating, and developing Associates to reach their goals
- Excellent decision making skills
- Available to work flexible store operation hours
- Participate in cross functional projects in our corporate office
- TICO certified, or working towards completion
- Post-secondary education in Travel in Tourism field is a strong asset
Please note: Internal applicants are asked to formally express their interest by applying online no later than 10 business days of position being posted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Merchandise Discounts
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
- Work From Home
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision