KSG - Costco in St John's, NL
KSG is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 Magazine in 2019!
At KSG, we are looking for a talented and competitive Retail Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will work on behalf of our telecom client at a kiosk inside of the Costco store in St John, NL.
In this role, you will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our clientâ€™s telecom services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve customer concerns will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our clientâ€™s telecom kiosk satisfied and informed. You must be comfortable with talking to customers all day, generating interest, and ultimately closing sales.
- Provide accurate information about our clientâ€™s telecom services
- Answer customersâ€™ questions about specific products/services
- Actively approach Costco members
- Provide an excellent customer experience to Costco members
- Inform customers about any applicable discounts and special offers
- Complete daily sales reporting
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the telecom industry
What we're looking for in a Retail Sales Representative:
- Proven sales experience in a retail sales environment, D2D sales, or similar role
- Available to work Wednesday to Friday with a possibility of Weekends as well
- Self-motivation along with an outgoing personality
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and targets
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building rapport with customers
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Flexible weekday and weekend availability
We offer at KSG:
- Hourly pay plus commissions ($15/hour plus uncapped commissions)
- A competitive, fun atmosphere to work in
- Opportunity to advance and grow within KSG
Apply today and find out more about this exciting opportunity with KSG!
"At KSG we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
Powered by JazzHR