ABOUT 2657363 Ontario Inc.
2657363 Ontario Inc. is a licensed wholesaler and distributor of innovative cosmetic products. Green Biotics has become one of the most trusted and innovative brands when it comes to superior skin care products that fight signs of skin aging in women. A lot of cosmetic products promise a lot of things, but they fail to deliver. Green Biotics always delivers and our reviews from countless happy customers prove this. We provide ground-breaking products that help rejuvenate the skin cells. And best of all, our products are made of organic ingredients to ensure that they are safe for any skin type.
Green Biotics already has many boutiques with displays of their wide range of cosmetics in many metropolitan cities in USA, UK and now Canada. The company is never stagnant and continues to expand its operations via various trade shows and exhibits in different locations. Our retail chain is constantly growing and always looking for new staff members to assist the company in upholding and promoting its brand.
We are currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Retail Store Supervisor to join our team for a full-time, permanent position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff.
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise.
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages.
- Recruit and train new sales staff and monitor their performance.
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness.
- Organize and perform in-store marketing events.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Perform key holding and managerial duties, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in position with similar duties.
- Must be able to speak English to communicate with other staff members and customers.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Must be able to work independently and be detail oriented with ability to demonstrate problem solving skill sets.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Responsive and reliable.
- Able to build and cultivate superior relationships with internal staff and external clients.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 weekly work hours.
- The remuneration will be set at CAD 24.50 per hour.
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate.
- Work Location: 563 Lakeshore Road East, Unit 4, Mississauga
Please apply by email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Retail Store Supervisor” in the subject line. Do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our management before interviews are scheduled.
2657363 Ontario Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview