Client ID: 291190
RF Design Engineer
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking an RF Design Engineer for an initial 11-month contract in Edmonton, AB.
RF Design Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Develop and evolve RF planning, Geolocation call trace, Data collection, and post-processing tools road map to support technology evolution to 5G.
- Collaborate with internal groups such as RF Engineering, Performance, New Service Introduction and Chief Technology Office teams, to develop and document the tools requirements
- Conduct a technical evaluation of tools, lead proof of concept trials, and present the findings and recommendations to both technical and executive-level audiences to facilitate better decision making in tools selection.
- Lead RFPs / RFQ with third-party vendors to select the best tools to support strategy and present the outcomes to executives to support decision making in tools selection.
- Lead benchmark analysis between various tools/system vendors to make recommendations on the best solution that fits needs.
- Work with internal teams to develop custom KPIs for new technology integration and bridge tools vendors to develop integration plans for those KPIs in the tools portfolio.
- Simplify complex technical specifications of tools to make it understandable by the executive audience.
- Develop best practices guidelines for frontline engineering and field teams.
- Work with internal teams to develop a budget to support Wireless tools programs.
RF Design Engineer Mandatory Skills
- Key expertise in data collection and post-processing tools such as Accuver, TEMS, ActixOne / Analyzer, and Nemo KeySight
- Extensive experience with Geolocation and call trace tools such as Truecall, Viavi and ActixOne
- Solid understanding of RF Planning tools such as Planet, Atoll and IBwave
- Solid understanding of 3GPP call flows, events and attributes with an ability to define custom events and KPIs.
- You challenge the status quo and are constantly on the lookout for new industry methodologies, technology trends, and customer experience opportunities to find and lead the next best transformation
- Excellent presentation and data analytical skills.
- With a degree in Computer Science or Engineering
RF Design Engineer Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge and experience with scripting and programming languages (such as Python, Java, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of Tableau, Splunk, ESRI and Alteryx
- Product management experience
RF Design Engineer Assignment Length
11 Month contract
RF Design Engineer Job Location
RF Design Engineer Start Date