Our client is a leading provider of RF communication solutions. They are currently searching for a RF Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be responsible preparing system designs for filter products. This shall include providing technical details and making recommendations for antenna products.
- Work with Engineering to prepare custom RF conditioning system designs and pricing for customers.
- Prepare system designs to meet the needs and requirements for customer specific applications.
- Develop strong relationships with customers’ technical design teams world-wide.
- Support customer needs to resolve RF filter and antenna related technical problems.
- Specify hardware and material costs to comply with customer requirements, specifications, and manufacturing requirements to provide a target price.
- Document system engineering designs by recording the Visio – suggested electrical and mechanical system layout design incorporating it into a Microsoft Word document.
- Provide technical specifications to illustrate the features of the design that meet the customer needs or requirements.
- Provide time tracking information in order to calculate engineering cost.
- Provide weekly customer design and support status reports.
- Provide input to the product engineering group for development of our product roadmap and technical support for market launches of new products, and conduct market research as part of discussions with customers’ technical staff.
- Assist Sales, Engineering, Customer Service Representatives, and Quality departments with technical support for customers.
- Operate in a high-performing multi-task environment. Participate with Systems Engineering manager and other team members in the analysis of customer antenna and filter system requirements, design and development of all products.
- Support the production team by translating system design proposals into actual system component requirements for final implementations.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%) internationally and within North America.
- Meet with customers, provide consulting advise needed to resolve operational issues, and assist them at system installations and modifications to existing/new systems in the field, working in an outdoor environment may be required.
- A technical degree along with Land Mobile Radio LMR experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Visio is required.
- An amateur radio license is a plus.
Please send all resumes to
Modern Technical Staffing
905-477-3315 ext 307