Quality Home Remodeling is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles. We use top quality materials and offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and ensure that the completed work is to their complete satisfaction.
At this time, we are looking for three (3) experienced Roofers to join our team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, repair or replace a variety of roofing systems using hot asphalt, gravel, sheet metal, tar and other materials
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Remove old roofing to be replaced
- Prepare surface of roofs by installing plywood and waterproof systems
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install, replace and repair roofing finishes, including decorative finishes
- Set up scaffolding and harnesses to provide safe access to roofs
- Completion of secondary school is mandatory
- Over 3 years of experience in the installation, repair and replacement of different types of roofs
- Ability to work at heights in a physically demanding outdoors environment, subject to all weather conditions
- Must be a good team player
- Permanent, full-time positions
- $27.00 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($40.50/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: Various locations, GTA
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview.Please do not call the employer directly.