Flynn is North America's leading building envelope trade contractor that specializes in commercial and institutional projects in and around the lower mainland area. We are looking for team minded individuals with positive attitudes and a willingness to further your career with our company.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package including Short Term Disability, Medical, Dental, and matching RRSP contributions.
- Power tools and safety equipment provided to perform the daily duties.
- All required safety and equipment training.
- Apprenticeship opportunities and other career advancements
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 year construction experience. Experience with roofing is an asset.
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and obey our extensive company safety policy
Visit our company website at www.flynncompanies.com for more details.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly online or send your resume to email@example.com