Branch Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Flynn is North America's leading building envelope trade contractor. With Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career. Flynn Group of Companies employs over 4500 employees, with 19 branches across Canada, and multiple branches in the United States.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training
- Opportunities for career development - we have a variety of training programs available for our field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of roofing (commercial) experience is an asset
- Experience with PVC, TPO and EPDM roofing applications
- Have own driver’s licence and method of transportation
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy
For more information on about what we do, please watch our Day in the Life of a Roofer video:
Visit our company website at www.flynncompanies.com for more details.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
How to Apply:
Please apply online or email us at email@example.com.