We are created T-CON to help Canadians fix non-stop going problem with roof replacements. Unlike the conventional shingles companies that provide temporary solution for the problem once and do not come back to it.
At this moment, we are on the lookout for an experienced Roofer, who is hard-working and trustworthy to join our crew of professionals. Also, please keep in mind, that this is a physically demanding position that requires body strength and resilience. Also, the chosen applicants should be ready to travel across the GTA, since all the work is performed on customers’ property.
Duties of position:
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- Estimate materials required and quote costs.
- Pay for this position is $28.50 per hour
- Regular work week will consist of minimum 40 hours of work per week (applicable overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week)
Requirements of position:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Three years of experience is required.
- Must be able to speak basic English.
How to apply: Please apply with your resume through email firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates suitable for position will be contacted for an in-person interview. Please do not contact the employer directly.
Thank you for your interest in this position.