Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta.
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
- Will manage the RT application system test & rapid response team for hiring, training and job assignment
- Will develop written test plans from business requirements and functional design specifications
- Will work with the Engineering Team to validate testing requirements, resolve design issues and software defects
- Will establish test data and execute test plans to system test software changes and regression test application to ensure product integrity
- Will develop and execute performance test plans
- Will provide on-going output/feedback of test results
- Will on an ad-hoc basis and as needed, will assist the product development team in writing product design documents
- Will perform all work according to software development methodology documentation
- Will ensure the accuracy and dependability of the software
- Will schedule and hold bug reviews (triage) with product management and software development team
- Work with the Manufacturing team to optimize testing and release processes
- Assist the Quality Manager in the management of quality compliance issues
- Work closely with the Quality Manager in the planning and execution of future quality initiatives
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related technical field
- Expertise in team management (minimum 5 years in management)
- Solid expertise doing manual and automated QA testing: minimum 10 years working experience in software development or other related testing experience
- Previous experience testing in system development in an automated environment
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle, CMM and QA concepts, metrics, and documentation standards
- Experience preparing and executing detailed test plans
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools is an asset
- Background in development tools.
- Background working in an ISO environment a strong asset
- Detail oriented, analytical and has excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player and can work with a minimum of supervision.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Independent and group work skills
- Can work efficiently under tight time-lines
- Has demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks at the same time