Sail La Vie is an Exclusive Private Sailing Club of adventurous romantics who are fascinated by sea and sailing. Our mission is to introduce sailing as an affordable lifestyle. For that reason, we have created a travel program that includes different types of cruises, unique sailing itineraries and different packages for the tours. We choose new destinations every time. With us you can discover the world that is not open to popular tourists!
We only not offer the cruise of a lifetime, but also sailing courses in our school that you will be able to rent a yacht and sail on your own.
With Sail La Vie Sailing Club you will upgrade your lifestyle to a completely new level.
At this time, we are looking to hire a professional Sailing Instructor for a full-time, permanent position to assist with our sailing school. The ideal candidate will have experience in navigation planning.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and designing lesson plans and practical tests according to level of competency of students,
- Evaluating students’ performance and modifying practices/tests to accommodate each student’s needs’;
- Instructing students on proper sailing techniques and setting examples, actions and approaches;
- Continuously motivating students and engaging them in personal discipline and self-development;
- Preparing weekly written performances and in-class reports to assess students’ overall progress;
- Preparing and maintaining equipment, supplies, and program space;
- Providing safety expertise and ensuring safety and well-being of participants.
- Secondary school diploma is required;
- At least 3 years of navigation or sailing experience in a similar or related capacity
- Basic safety training and instruction, and ability to swim
- Manual dexterity and attention to details
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good English language skills
- Permanent, full-time position
- $19.00 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: 10271 Yonge Street suite 357, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3B5
- Great environment with professional individual approach and friendly atmosphere
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your resume through email: email@example.com. Candidates suitable for position will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Thank you for your interest in this position.