Are you a passionate sales professional?
Are you looking for an employer who will invest in your growth?
Do you want to work for a company that offers an engaging and fun workplace?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, HR Strategies Consulting has been assisting leading companies for more than 20 years to attract and retain performance driven talent and achieve enterprise-wide efficiencies that cut costs, improve operations and increase profitability. We provide HR and HRIS Consulting services throughout North America.
As a Sales Account Associate your primary responsibility is to ensure a best-in-class experience for customers considering investing in HR Technology and Technology Support. You will work closely with our sales team and HR IT and HCM Practice Directors to thoroughly understand client requirements and prepare and participate in presentations and lead the full sales cycle.
- Focus sales efforts on engaging SuccessFactors customers that require ongoing SuccessFactors Managed Services support and professional services.
- Drive sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, professional services, marketing and sales support
- Collaborate with partners to execute sales cycles
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and complete appropriate research on prospective clients.
- Build a strategy, including continually developing a pipeline of sales opportunities via prospecting, leveraging marketing and local events as well as strategies with our partners
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position our solutions within prospective accounts
- Articulate the value proposition for HR business planning, budgeting, financial consolidations and on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Manage sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Maintain and report accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Effective use of CRM to capture, manage and execute sales activities, including calls, opportunities, and marketing.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets with new and current customers
- Deliver technical presentations, knowledge transfer, assist on RFP`s, demos and product overviews and deep dives on product attributes. May also participate in events (i.e. Tradeshows and training)
- Performing other sales and pre-sales related projects, initiatives or activities, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Have 3-5 years of experience in solution sales or pre-sales
- Exposure to selling ERP business applications/ Cloud applications/ HCM products preferred/ SuccessFactors is a definite asset
- Ability to assess customer challenges, perform qualification, clearly articulate the benefits of our technical solution
- Proven sales success achieved through the development of sales plans and defined sales activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM Tools. Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills, self-starter, outgoing and highly motivated
- Develop relationships with customers and partners Work well independently and able to meet tight deadlines
- Accept tasks and problems/situations that require creative problem solving. The ability to make spontaneous decisions using experience and the guidance and/or successful experiences of others