Are you comfortable managing large, global brand accounts, and enjoy travelling to expand the company’s brand and market share.
Who - the Company:
Our client is a leading brand in the wood products space; designing, manufacturing and distributing edge band products for a variety of industries and clients. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join the organisation in their brand-new Canadian facility and be part of the initial start-up stages.
What - the Role:
As the Sales Account Manager, you will be accountable for selling and marketing Edgeband products to the company’s customer base who are leading Wood products, Cabinetry, decorative panels manufacturers & distributors. You will develop and cultivate prospects and be responsible for closing sales with the customer in both the US and Canada.
Who - the Candidate:
We are seeking an experienced salesperson (3+ years) who loves managing large accounts and building new ones. Responsibilities:
- Build relationships and manage sales activities of Edgeband within your customer base.
- Work closely with your industry-based customers to understand their current and future products
- Providing a high level of customer service to your customers, developing solutions to align with the customer need
- Perform new customer calls and take an active part in order management
- Educating customers about Edgeband products offerings and new product development
Office in Langley with extensive travel to California and/or other parts of Canada
Ideal range for this role is $70-80k CAD to start. Uncapped commissions as sales increase.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.