Sales Administrator for a Global company delivering the latest advancements in engineering, design, and technology in the DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument and Consumer Electronics industries. Customers include major retailers & music dealers.
Responsibilities include customer orders, forecast & inventory management, pricing, shipping compliance, label compliance, and logistics coordination.
This position will support the Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Order Management & Order Fulfillment
- Customer Contact for Orders and Inventory
- Liaison with Distribution Center
- Support Sales team
- Shipping & Label Compliance
- Customer Calls
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working with Microsoft Office with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- ERP System Experience (SAGE preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Customer Compliance
- Proficient in analyzing data for reporting
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Efficient, organized and detail-oriented
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, operate office machinery including but not limited to a computer, mouse, keyboard, telephone, fax machine and printer, move about the office occasionally, communicate effectively both in verbal and written form.