Maintains distribution network by servicing current customers; expanding customer base; developing client base; training sales representatives.
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
* Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
* Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
* Provides management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Product Knowledge, Persuasion, Product Management, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Verbal Communication, Motivation for Sales, Proactive, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals
Our Company Offers:
- Outstanding Growth Opportunities
- Training Bonus
- Benefits Available
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Travel Opportunities
Training Paid, Weekly Compensation, Mentorship, Growth, Advancement