Brandt Agricultural Products currently has a Sales Coordinator position available in our Regina location. Some responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Sales Managers in building corporate, business, and personal relationships with key accounts
- Attending select trade shows to assist TM’s and interact with customers
- Assisting with the Co-op Advertising Program
- Facilitating the location and availability of products for transfer between dealers
- Managing and distributing all Sales Program information
- Managing End User Customer Database and all Sales Leads including e-business information
- Managing New Dealer Startup process
- Being the first line of contact for order and shipping information for Dealers and Brandt Field Staff
- Helping coordinate dealer meetings, tradeshows, training sessions, coordinate customer appreciation events.
Previous experience in the heavy equipment business, inventory coordination, and sales would be an asset.