It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting customer service and sales driven career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Our entry level Client Service Specialist role includes people just like you who want to launch their career! Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and continuously exceed their customer service expectations by “going the extra mile”
- Answer phones and confirm customer reservations and open and close rental agreements
- Achieve entry level monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services
- Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers
- Work as a team player to ensure meeting retail store needs including cleaning and shuttling vehicles
- Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and sales driven with a passion for customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bondable and legally eligible to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wage with scheduled increases
- Bonus program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Apply today for immediate consideration at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.