Max & Lion Production Inc.manufactures a wide range of high-quality dairy products based on time-tested European recipes.
All our products are all natural, without any added byproducts or artificial ingredients. Our traditional recipes have been passed on from generation to generation in order to preserve the history of exceptional milk products.
Our product range includes traditional European dairy beverages, country style soft cheeses,naturally flavored yogurts, sour cream, etc.
At this time, we are looking for ahighly motivatedSales and Distribution Manager to join our team. An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys developing new prospects and interacting with existing and potential customers, as well as building long-term business relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, direct and evaluate the implementation of proactive sales procedures
- Ensure sales efforts align and support overall organizational strategy, both long- and short-term
- Establish key sales plans, including processes and strategies for distribution, contracting, business planning and forecasting
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines, establish new distribution networks for products
- Track sales and generate reports
- Work in collaboration withthe marketing team to develop and implement sales, marketing and other promotional activities
- Analyze sales and margins reports to identify variances year over year and trends with categories to identify and develop new opportunities for business growth and improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business or related field
- Minimum 5 years ofexperience working in distribution, sales or marketing with track record of successful sales management
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong consumer focus and ability to foster lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- $41.00per hour
- 30 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($61.50/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: Brampton, ON L7A 1B6
To apply, please send your resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview.Please do not call the employer directly. No walk-ins, please.