Who We Are:
Linehaul Logistics Inc. is a premier provider of freight forwarding and supply chain management solutions. With our in-house team of specialists and strategic partnerships, we have been supporting our customers with flexible solutions for more than 16 years. We are committed to excellence and a level of service unmatched in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive in a full-time role; this person will combine a driven, closer mentality with expert-level knowledge of the logistics industry. We offer a competitive base salary and attractive commission structure.
Reporting to the Office Administrator, the Account Executive will be responsible for fostering existing relationships with current clients, as well as acquiring new accounts in and around the GTA area & across Canada.
- Develop, implement and maintain a sales strategy for our clients
- Sustain additional sales growth through current clients
- Identify gaps and current service shortfalls to uncover new revenue opportunities
- Work collaboratively with our operations team to ensure we are exceeding our client’s requirements
- Prospect on leads and generate new business, establish new relationships with potential clients
- Develop customized solutions for the client and be the initial point of contact
- Reporting and analysis of your sales portfolio as required.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the operations team
- Strong English communication required
- 2-4 years of sales experience, with a minimum of 2 years of logistics experience as a sales representative preferred
- Proven knowledge and progressive sales experience within the service industry
- Ability to anticipate, determine, capture and analyze customer-specific requirements
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions to customers to generate additional sales figures
- Customer service, solution minded approach
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to efficiently prospect, negotiate and close the sales cycle
- Motivated, self-starter with a hands-on approach to sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license required (Required for Outside Sales)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary & Benefits based on candidates experience