DescriptionSiemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018 (eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 (six times total) and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability
- Develop long term relationships as direct face to our customers in Eastern Canada sales region (Quebec and the Maritimes)
- Monitor market from entrepreneurial point of view and establish consistent customer strategy
- Independently develop and prioritize opportunities and turn them into successful projects
- Master our portfolio, co-ordinate with Systems & Product Owners to achieve optimal solution
- Develop and evaluate alternative business models to generate new business with customers
- Lead multi-disciplinary bid teams for medium and large opportunities across various locations
- Guiding project teams during delivery phase is usually expected
- Providing continuous transparency on market and opportunity development to management
- Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Technical understanding of at least one of signaling, rail electrification, rolling stock
- Successful experience of at least eight years of sales / business development in rail industry
- Understanding of market mechanisms and stakeholders, personal network within rail industry
- Project management experience is a further asset
- Open to travel of about 30% within your sales region, North America and to Europe
- Entrepreneurial spirit, customer first attitude and structured way of working
- Excellent knowledge of French and English both written and spoken
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca
Unposting Date Ongoing