Established in 2004, New Asia Pacific Food Co., Ltd. is a division of Asia Pacific Group with 28 years of establishment and growing. Since its inception, Asia Pacific Group has had the pleasure of serving major supermarkets and retailers in local and international markets. We are continually looking to expand our product lines and offerings to keep up with the marketplace. With four subsidiaries within this enterprise, we are constantly growing to ensure we can meet the changing needs of the marketplace.
As part of our expansion plan, New Asia Pacific Food Co. Ltd. is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Manager with heart and soul to form an integral part of our executive team and dynamic staff that are jointly responsible for our expansion strategy.
You are a natural leader and inspirational manager. You are highly motivated and drive sustained performance - through developing and leveraging strong relationships. You are capable of aligning strategy with key partners and have exceptional negotiating skills.
As an influential leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Meet with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule
- Coordinate the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates
- Recruit, lead and manage the sales team in order to maximize sales revenues and meet/exceed corporate-set objectives
- Participate, execute, and contribute to industry and customer trade shows as company representative
- Establish regional sales budgets and ensure operational spend is within budget
- Plan and lead sales meetings that foster learning and enhance skill set to improve business acumen and drive profitability
- Prepare sales department reports and perform effective annual performance appraisals for sales team members
- Keep up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies
- Keep track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor or higher education is required
- Demonstrated record of achievement in management sales position for at least 2 years
- Well-developed commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building capabilities.
- Pragmatic, approachable and comfortable in facilitating win-win outcomes.
- A daily focus on exceptional customer service and support.
- Proven experience in a B2B and B2C sales environment, with three or more years preferred.
- Product knowledge in natural health products and supplements is not required but is an asset.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Being proactive and goal-oriented; and being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A passion and personal interest in fitness, health and wellness.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org