Sales Manager, Team Lead (OSL)
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the OSL Bell MTS team.
Bell MTS and OSL Residential/SMB Services Sales team is looking for a highly motivated and sales driven individual to assume the role of Sales Manager in Winnipeg. The objective is to drive RGU growth and penetration within the residential and small medium business markets through sales leadership, development and coaching of a team of Sales Representatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performance management of the sales team, development and assignment of key growth territories, ongoing recruitment of new sales representatives, sales management, in-field training and consumer level support.
Further, this candidate will be responsible for assessing, analyzing and tracking performance to plan, coordinating with cross functional groups and developing strong take to market plans and enablers to ensure optimal sales success, RGU growth and penetration.
- Manage & coach a team of field sales representatives
- Develop, train and performance manage reps in field daily, tapping into strengths and gaps
- Hiring of new sales representatives
- Tracking and analyzing sales trends relative to target
- Manage attrition and churn
- Manage the territory and ensure full coverage by distributing lists for each sales rep
- Identify the sales enablers required and suggest new strategies, ideas and suggestions to drive increased performance
- Remain up to date on changes to products/offers and communicate these to the team
- Track and evaluate budgets and costs of the team
- Run productive weekly sales meetings
- Support Management at Bell MTS and OSL to assess incentive programs to motivate reps
- Provide market intelligence to Account Executives to source new leads
- Provide feedback to the operations and marketing teams to improve sales tools and resources
- Additional duties as required
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in leading, coaching and motivating a sales team
- Experience in a direct sales or cold calling environment
- Strong people leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A foundation of selling, coaching, training and skills development
- Experience leading teams and coaching to results
- Team player and experience leading change
- Conflict resolution and management facilitation skills
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications Industry an asset
- Proficiency in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe)
- Valid driver license and vehicle
- Flexible to work evening and weekends as required
Position Type: Permanent Team Lead Manager
Job Status: Permanent
Job Location: Canada: Manitoba : Winnipeg
Application Deadline: 03/19/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At OSL Bell MTS, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.