iVedha Inc. is an information technology services provider and solutions integrator. We help our clients optimize their business through technology by offering consulting and solutions for enterprise, engineering and resources. iVedha is looking for a Sales, Marketing and Business Development Manager to be highly skilled technically, with strong communication and customer skills to establish new business opportunities, negotiate contracts and close business deals for the Mainland China market.
Location: North York, Ontario
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Pay Rate: $83,200 ($40 per hour at 40 hours per week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Languages:English, Mandarin (and Cantonese is an asset).
As Sales, Marketing and Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Create and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing plan in the Chinese market;
- Develop business models and build distribution channels in China that differentiate iVedha by understanding customer needs, detailed industry standards and requirements;
- Strategize multiple ways of connecting with clients and prospects to explore sales and marketing opportunities in China;
- Collaborate with iVedha’s existing partners in China to expand the business scope to the next level by promoting iVedha’s latest technology solutions to meet current Chinese market trends;
- Conduct strategic market research regarding the Chinese market;
- Utilize knowledge and data to assist in product/solutions development, and identify customer needs;
- Identify and train key sales and marketing personnel to develop business opportunities in the Chinese market;
- Continually monitor industry development and innovative technologies to anticipate emerging trends and practices on a global scale by having strong understanding of the business impact of all product/service choices;
- Establish and manage key relationships with potential business partners and clients in China.
You must have:
- 10+ years of experience, including 5+ years of management experience in sales, marketing and business development in the technology sector in China;
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and exceptional knowledge in ERP systems, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Architecture, Networking Systems, Data Analysis, and Digital Transformation;
- An in depth understanding of Chinese marketing methods and platforms, sales distribution channels, and business development strategies;
- Superior partner and customer relationships in China;
- Client focused, excellent oral communication, organized, a team player, initiative, strong presentation skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, with Cantonese an asset;
- Education, training or upgrading in business, computers and/or information technology-related subjects is an asset;
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We will contact only those candidates who qualify for an interview. Thank you for your interest.