Are you a passionate sales professional looking for a challenge?
Are you looking for an employer who will invest in your growth?
Do you want to work for a company that offers an engaging and fun work place?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, HR Strategies Consulting has been assisting leading companies for more than 20 years to attract and retain performance driven talent and achieve enterprise-wide efficiencies that cut costs, improve operations and increase profitability. We provide HR and HRIS Consulting services throughout North America.
As a Sales and Marketing executive your primary responsibility is to ensure a best-in-class experience for customers considering investing in HR Technology. You will work closely with our sales team and HR IT Practice Director to thoroughly understand client requirements, and prepare and participate in demos of the systems and lead the full sales cycle.
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and complete appropriate research on prospective clients.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics and generate new connections.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs
- Prepare custom demo solutions for clients
- Deliver technical presentations, knowledge transfer, demos and product overviews and deep-dives on product attributes. May also participate in events (i.e. Tradeshows and training)
- Develop and maintain expert-level knowledge of SuccessFactors’ products and competitor’s offerings
- Keeps informed of latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies
- Performing other sales and pre-sales related projects, initiatives or activities, as required
- Have 5+ years of experience in solution sales or pre-sales
- Strong negotiation skills, Self-starter, outgoing and highly motivated
- Exceptional presentation skills Ability to make professional business presentations (both written and verbally), including complex business and technical matters to a mixed audience of highly technical, management, and operational stakeholders
- to develop relationships with customers and partners
- Prior SuccessFactors or cloud HCM product sales experience is definite asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM Tools
- Demonstrated ability to interact within all levels of a solution partner or customer organization
- Work well independently and able to meet tight deadlines
- Accept tasks and problems/situations that require creative problem solving. The ability to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance and/or successful experiences of others
- Ability to write, read, interpret, and explain technical documents to a business audience