Shanghai Shikumen Restaurant Ltd. (Shanghai ShikumenFine Cuisine)
Located in the center of Markham Ontario, we are a restaurant that exclusively offers and famous for our Shanghainese cuisine. You can experience the authentic Shanghai cuisine without travel to China. We are currently seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Managerto join our team to help develop our brand to open more restaurants in GTA in the near future.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time (35hr/week)
Location: 3225 Highway 7 E, Unit 1-A, Markham, ON L3R 3P9
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish new distribution channels for our restaurant;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze the findings;
- Develop and manage marketing programsto raise brand awareness and to promote the sales of our restaurant;
- Develop partnerships with vendors to effectively promote the sales of our restaurant;
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of marketing;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Evaluate marketing strategies and programsand make recommendations for future initiatives;
- Report to decision maker ofresearch results and findings to make decisions.
- Bachelor degree is required;
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience infood services industry as a sales & marketing manager;
- Strong understanding of marketing across channels and vehicles, from brand to digital to traditional to media and from in-store to advertising is essential;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Excellent personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of PowerPoint and Excel);
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar skills;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a compelling, clear, courteous and concise manner in English and Chinese.
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups (Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities) to apply.
Please apply by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.