Asiamerica Office Equipment Ltd. is a leading supplier and distributor of office equipment and furniture in Asian and American markets. We are seeking an experienced, motivated Sales and Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is a full-time permanent position and will work at our Mississauga ON office. The primary mission of this position is to drive profitable sales growth through the execution of the marketing plan. This role is critical in the company’s business growth in China market.
- Direct organization's sales, customer service, and marketing activities to maximize efficiency. This includes team members, department projects, and department processes.
- Evaluate business/sales goals, market opportunities, and available resources to generate profitable strategies.
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy including brand, direct marketing, partner marketing, sales enablement, social media, events, and PR.
- Successfully execute marketing strategy and plans supporting customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
- Analyze and respond to the competitive environment and industry trends.
- Oversee the implementation, execution, and growth of the channel partner program.
- Work with Distributor network to obtain feedback and monitor practices that influence mutual success.
- Maintain a SMART action plan to generate top line revenues to meet or exceed annual budget expectations.
- Provide intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy for assigned segments to meet or exceed expectations.
- Report on program results and key business metrics
- Promote a team environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
- Staff relevant departments by engaging in the recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and development, training and promoting of employees.
- $35-$40 an hour
- College Diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Minimum of five years sales and marketing leadership experience;
- Experience in the Chinese market will be an asset;
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and written and verbal communications skills;
- Mandarin (Chinese) fluency is required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.