Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: $70000 per annum
Work location: 11751 Voyageur Way, Richmond, BC V6X 3J4
Employment type: full time, permanent
Tri-Star Seafood Supply Ltd is a Richmond-based international seafood supplier specializing in a broad spectrum of live, fresh and frozen seafood products. Since its inception in 1979, Tri-Star Seafood Supply Ltd. has established a vast network of worldwide markets. Its products are distributed locally in British Columbia, throughout Canada, abroad to U.S.A., Europe and Far East Asia. The company offers various seafood products harvested from the west and east coast of Canada and U.S.A and also carries several items from other parts of the world.
With continued expansion, Tri-Star is now seeking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Manager with heart and soul to form an integral part of our executive team and dynamic staff that are jointly responsible for our expansion strategy.
You are a natural leader and inspirational manager. You are highly motivated and drive sustained performance - through developing and leveraging strong relationships. You are capable of aligning strategy with key partners and have exceptional negotiating skills.
As an influential leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Meet with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Create and implement the sales and marketing strategies and policies of the company, including B2B channel and B2C channel;
- Recruit, lead and manage the marketing and sales team in order to maximize sales revenues and meet/exceed corporate-set objectives
- Oversee the logistics of goods delivery and guarantee the quality, time and procedures satisfy the customer’s expectations;
- Monitor the company’s online marketing and sales activities and ensure that the quality of online service is in alignment with the standard of the company;
- Develop online business opportunities and allocate marketing and sales resources for online and offline business;
- Assist CEO/President to establish sales budgets and ensure operational spend is within the budget
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor or higher education is required；
- Over 5 years of sales and marketing management experience in wholesale and retail industry is preferred;
- At least 3 years’ online sales and marketing management experience;
- Product knowledge in seafood industry is an asset；
- Demonstrated record of achievement in management sales position for at least 2 years；
- Well-developed commercial acumen and negotiation skills；
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building capabilities.；
- Pragmatic, approachable and comfortable in facilitating win-win outcomes；
- A daily focus on exceptional customer service and support；
- Proven experience in a B2B and B2C sales environment, with three or more years preferred；
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment；
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment；
- Being proactive and goal-oriented; and being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Method of application:
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org