Sales Professional, Full Time, Sarnia, ON
Looking to start a successful and purpose driven career?
The Simply Group of Companies is a fast-growing organization that has an entrepreneurial and family oriented environment with a multitude of different opportunities. We are proud to be Great Place to Work Certified for five straight years, and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National CanadianSME Business Awards. https://www.mysimplygroup.com/
As we continue to expand across Canada, the Simply Group is seeking professional, self-motivated, culture driven, and hard-working individuals looking to take control of their professional success.
Our team values a ‘make-it-happen’ mindset and looks to bring on candidates seeking growth in a fast-paced environment. We provide comprehensive training opportunities to expand your skillset throughout industry leading product knowledge and mentorship programs.
We are hiring for multiple roles in our sales division at all levels of seniority.
-Sales Team Manager
- Full time hours, flexible shifts
- Competitive Commission Structure and Pay for Performance Bonus Program.
- Paid Skills and Product Knowledge Training.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships by following up on sales activity, along with ensuring customer service satisfaction through performance.
- Complete all required paperwork and pre-sales administration in compliance with company policy.
- Passionate and energetic personality; accustomed to dynamic change/quick thinking and implementing fresh ideas.
- Strong desire to win and exceed performance expectations.
- Strong initiative, work ethic, and dedication to success.
- Strong organizational skills, negotiation and selling skills.
- Driver’s License, and access to personal vehicle or reliable transportation.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience managing a sales pipeline through CRM.
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills in English.
- Professional experience in determining customer needs and presenting solutions.
- Basic knowledge on how to use smartphones and tablets.
Please note this role requires flexibility for shifts Monday through Sunday, 8AM-10PM.
** We have roles that incorporate salary + commission as well as 100% commission roles. Please specify your preference**
Simply Green Home Services offers a competitive wage, performance-based bonuses, and participation in our group benefits program. All candidates will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Green Home Services is happy to provide accommodation for disabilities through the recruitment process, and beyond.