This exciting position will challenge your abilities and give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience with the potential for career progression. We are currently looking for sales agents, that excel in sales and customer service field. We have a fun and exciting atmosphere, and eligible applicants will possess a strong desire to succeed in a sales-driven environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for all individuals whether you are a fresh graduate or whether you are looking for a change in career. Your hard work and motivation will determine your success within the organization.
- Paid company travel, retreats and team nights
- Extensive training in the sales, customer service, marketing, and promotion field
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses and uncapped commissions
- Support from management for accelerated advancement
Responsibilities of our Sales Agent include:
- Infield interaction and phone conversations with potential and established customers on a daily basis
- Managing the day-to-day responsibilities of an independent sales agent to generate new customers in an assigned high-volume territory
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Ability to find and position each customer’s unique value proposition to satisfy their long-term needs
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
- Build and nurture relationships with fellow colleagues, while building and leading a team!
- Sales and event marketing experience and asset (Full training provided)
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Full-time hours available (Mon-Fri)
- Must be over the age of 18 years
Join our remarkably fun team! To be considered for the opening, please send your resume for the position you are interested in. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.
We thank all those who apply, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.