Responsible for ongoing service to customers to support business plans, including breaking into new accounts and increasing sales through existing accounts.
- Respond to inbound calls and gain sales by outbound communication.
- Initiate and review orders with purchasing.
- Forecast and set goals to meet customer requirements.
- Plan and process customer releases.
- Review and analyse inventory levels.
- Provide continuous improvement plans for customer concerns, supply issues, and inventory management.
- Customer relations, process management.
- Communication, organization.
- Computer skills.
- Analytical skills, ability to work with forecasts, history, patterns.
- Professional and courteous attitude in all working relationships
- Maksteel is one of the leading steel service centres in Canada, with recent expansion into the USA.
- Employees have access to an excellent group benefit plan with medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and pension benefits, in addition to competitive salaries and profit sharing.
- Successful candidates will thrive in an environment where co-workers are encouraged to build relationships with other departments to meet customer needs.
- Training takes place throughout an employee's career, and internal promotion is encouraged.
- Company events bring co-workers together with barbecues, sporting events, ice cream truck service, patio area, company apparel (T-shirts, jackets, water bottles, etc.)
- Maksteel's executive management committee is dedicated to the company's success and has a commitment to meet the needs of the customers and employees alike!
Maksteel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, during any part of the selection process, please do not hesitate to inform us prior to your interview date.
PLEASE: No agencies, no phone calls.
To apply, send your resume to the email address, and type the Job Title in the email subject line.