We are looking for a competitive Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new customers. The successful Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities to achieve their goals. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing the revenue by communicating with customers, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services of our client. As a Sales Representative, you will also research sales competition.
If you are a person who:
- Wants to use his/her sales skills to advance to a management position
- Is reliable
- Is a self-motivated and eager to learn
- Is a team player
- Is enthusiastic and energetic.
- Has a drive for success and a positive attitude
What you will get:
- A collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- To learn new skills and work with team members to pass along your knowledge
- An opportunity for leadership and management
- Potential to earn up to +/- $700 to $900 per week
- Compensation – Uncapped!
- Travel Opportunities - Paid company travel, retreats and team nights
- Opportunity to relocate
Job responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales campaigns (various lobby events, marketing and promotional events at malls etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend the meetings, sales events and the training to keep up to date with the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
Job requirements of a Sales Representative:
- Proven sales experience
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to work full-time hours (Mon-Fri)
- 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check
If you are seeking a challenging career with rapid advancement in a team-oriented environment, please respond immediately.