|The Sales Service position is generally responsible for processing sales transactions, handling general inquiries, general housekeeping, as well as other related customer service duties as required.|
This position is key in the company’s ability to fulfill our mission statement, which is to provide a superior shopping experience every day. London Drugs places great value on the Sales Service position as it a primary source of contact with our customers. Accordingly, this individual must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
|The successful candidate will have the following:|
• High degree of social skills (courteous, sincere, articulate, well groomed).
• High level of tolerance while interacting with the public.
• Good cash handling abilities.
• Efficient and knowledgeable in cash register operations, scanning and bagging techniques.
• Mature, positive, and professional attitude.
• Previous experience in a customer service role (consideration will be given to those applicants with related, non-work, experience)
|Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts.|
|London Drugs wishes to thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please. We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.|