Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the Sales Support Associate provides sales and support to our Group Life and Health and Group Retirement Services Account Managers, Financial Analysts and other team members as required.
- Preparing finalists presentations for Account Executives using Microsoft Powerpoint
- Responsible for data entry during the quoting and amendment process
- Package and email annual renewals to advisors on behalf of Account Executives
- Compiling reports using systems such as Telus, Salesforce, and Groupnet
- Act as a liason with head office and advisors regarding contracting and commission inquiries
- Create and maintain distribution lists and local databases
- Provide technical support for the onboarding of new staff such as obtaining hardware and security access to various systems
- Deployment of new hardware and software releases
- Troubleshoot issues with office tools such as printers and phones
- Contribute towards the planning and execution of business events such as meetings and conferences
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests; effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience
- Current PC skills: proficient in using E-Mail, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe; aptitude for learning new technology
- Time management and organization: ability to prioritize multiple tasks and expectations; ability to plan and organize work; meets deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Open, approachable and respects the needs of co-workers and business partners; promotes and supports all business goals and objectives
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.