Ocean Management Group is looking to hire & train a Sales Support Representative of any experience level to join their distinguished direct marketing & advertising team. They need an enthusiastic, organized and outgoing person who has a passion for sales, marketing, customer service & public relations / community & consumer outreach.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect customers, determine their needs and educate them on how client products and services can meet those needs.
- Encourage customer product and service purchases.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop strategies for short and long term growth of the business.
- Provide awesome customer service.
- Achieve sales quotas for products/services within assigned territory.
- Assist in the preparation of sales reports.
Who you are:
- You’ve got great verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- You don’t mind deadlines and you’re excited to work with a growing firm!
- You hold high standards for customer service and understand the worth of the saying “the customer is always right”
- You’ve got experience in customer service, sales, retail, the service industry or marketing / advertising (or are eager to learn!)
The Sales Support Representative will receive extensive on-site, paid training. If you are ready to grow your career then reply to this ad with a copy of your resume and our client will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the possibility of meeting in person!
** Must be able to commute to head office in Edmonton.
Keywords: Sales Support Representative, Consultative Selling, Deal Negotiation and Closing, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition & Retention, Outside Sales, Route Sales Representative, Territory Sales Management, Brand Marketing, Direct Marketing (CRM).