Brand Momentum is currently hiring Sales Trainers to be responsible for conducting sales training on home appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines & dryers, for new and existent sales representatives. You will also provide one-on-one coaching to the sales representatives in the field. You will use your training experience to develop and deliver sales training curricula that address both product skills and "Solution Selling" skills. Through training, coaching and shadowing you will ensure a consistent application of sales approach and methodologies across the client’s sales organization.
Along with a great attitude, the successful candidate will have a high level of energy, tenacity, and resiliency. Our culture of support for our training team ensures you will have a team of talented people helping you to succeed.
About the role
- Part-Time: 17 hours per week- 3 Month Contract
- Sales and Training Program at 11 furniture locations across BC
- A retail sales and merchandising program that acts to educate and train employees
- Activities at retail include product education/storytelling, intercept skills training, interaction examples, and conversion for vendor’s employees who are responsible for selling our clients products
- Grow clients in-store SKU count
- Drive incremental growth above baseline sales for client’s appliances
- 2+ years of proven selling + Retail sales experience
- Strong communicator
- Relationship builder and storyteller
- Superior presentation abilities
- Flexible, reliable, dependable and goal-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledgeable of visual merchandising
- Complete reporting per call
- Proficient in all applications of technology & iOS technology: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and using mobile technologies + applications
- Must have access to a car **Mandatory
About Brand Momentum
From engagement to the shopper, to shelf, Brand Momentum’s mission is to authentically connect brands to people through marketing, sales and retail programs, supported by technology services and digital communications that amplify what we do. A national integrated agency with two headquarters, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. Delivering best in class programs for companies in such industries as retail, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, technology, and financial services. The company is a three-time winner of Canada’s Top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies. www.brandmomentum.ca
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. BMI is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation where employee and client aspirations are realized in a fun culture. We deliver on our promises to our clients and people; we will do it with a passionate and innovative approach providing flexibility and value … ALWAYS! We are all about integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility while being fiscally responsible.
Brand Momentum is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We thank you for your interest in working for Brand Momentum. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.