Sales Vice President（NOC:0015）
Jadore evening Ltd. is a formal wear international wholesale company which currently owns two brands: Julian Eve and Jadore Evening. We are currently supplying over 300 accounts all over the world. We do bridal, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses and social occasion gowns.
We currently have a permanent full time position opening for Sales Vice President in Toronto, ON.
- Provide day to day and strategic leadership of the sales function and team
- Develop sales strategies based on segmentation, customer centricity and market conditions
- Prepare annual sales forecast, manage monthly forecasting & review quarterly regional reports.
- Establish and maintain sales team performance standards, set goals, define development needs, provide ongoing, timely feedback and periodic formal performance evaluations as per company guidelines.
- Direct and coach associates to achieve sales revenue targets and maximize customer business opportunities
- Conceptualize and implement strategies to achieve new business development and sales growth within existing accounts.
- Provide regular training, coaching, mentoring and guidance to upskill and increase capability and productivity of the sales team.
- Oversee sales performance management.
- Oversee sales team compensation and incentive programs that motivate the team to achieve their sales targets, facilitate entry into new market / product segments, and retain existing key clients
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the executive leadership team
- Recruit, train and mentor sales and marketing staff
- At least seven years’ experience in a relevant position
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- English (Required)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience with building high performance sales teams.
- Strong marketing, analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Motivated, results oriented, self-directed and able to lead by example.
- Perform job duties independently in a professional, well-organized manner
- Ability to work with people of different personalities and diverse cultural backgrounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Salary and benefits:
- Full-time position
- $57-59(to be negotiated) per hour for 30 hours a week, 52 weeks a year
- Two weeks of paid annual vacation after each 12-month vacation entitlement year
- Health and dental benefits package after three-month probation period
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Able to work under pressure; Attention to detail; Able to meet tight deadlines
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Make good judgment; Organized
For further information please forward a detailed resume to email@example.com We appreciate all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.