|Project Name: Appointments & Events Booking (BookItPeel)|
|Work Scope & Objective of Assignment:|
|The Client has implemented an enterprise Salesforce/ISV Vendor Partner solution BookItPeel (EventRok/Booking Kare) to manage appointments and event booking needs. In partnership with the Client's business and technical resources, the Vendor has installed and configured their solution within the Client's Sandbox(s) to meet specific program stakeholder needs. The Client is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst (Sr. BSA) with strong Salesforce experience to augment the Client's project team. The scope of this Assignment includes the following: Planning|
- Designing & Discovery o Functional and Integration design o Installation and Environments Setup
- Prioritization Planning
- Data Migration and Planning, Re-mapping of existing data
- Design, Development & Configuration, Re-designing data and consent model, ETL processes
- User Acceptance Testing
- Post-Production Stabilization
- Work closely with the Client's Project Manager and internal business, technical and external vendor resources on assigned tasks.
- Plan, manage and lead the elicitation of detailed functional, technical and information requirements for application development/configuration, support and operations of business stakeholder programs through in-depth analysis at enterprise, program, service, process, project and functional levels.
- Prioritize and progressively elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements and acceptance criteria.
|? Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.|
- Document the analysis outcome using formal techniques such as workflow diagramming, Use case analysis, process mapping and conceptual information/data modeling among others.
|? Experience working with Salesforce Ecosystem and ISV Partner solutions.|
- Experience working with Salesforce product for appointments and events booking.
- Experience in re-designing data model, consent model to make it multi layer (generic vs. program specific).
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendor managed projects.
- Experience working within Agile environments using Wire frames, User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, Scrum, etc.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience as Senior Business Systems Analyst working in technology projects.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and issue resolution skills in situations where the problem maybe be technical, managerial or interpersonal.
- Ability to influence and negotiate without formal authority.
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills in working with clients, technical teams, vendor resources, etc.
|Nice to have Skills & Knowledge:|
|? Prior experience working with Booking Kare/EventRok or similar product is considered an asset.|
(copies of certificates must be provided upon request by the Agency)
|? Salesforce.com Certified Developer|
? Salesforce.com Certified App Builder
| || || || |