Hiring a CRM Specialist for a 12 month contract with a global auto manufacturing company based in Markham.
Client: Auto Manufacturer
Role: SalesForce Data Analyst
Duration: 12 months (very high likelihood of extension)
Rate: Open *depending on experience
Your new company
Our client, a multinational motor company primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment is looking to hire a CRM Specialist for a 12 month contract, based in Markham with a likelihood of extension.
Your new role
The role of the CRM Consultant - Journey developer is to work with the creative lead to understand design, development and data requirements that will result in automated customer journeys. This role will work closely with the IT and data team to develop the data frame work needed to automate and launch the customer journey and effectively measure results to make recommendations for any necessary changes required to ensure a positive brand experience that results in improved customer retention and re-purchase.
* Work within the CRM Journey team to map out campaign logic, data requirements and workflows.
* We are looking for someone that has experience with: Exact Target, Data processing and/or Journey Builder
* Design, Define, and Drive and manage small to large projects
* Develop reporting and analytics requirements and work closely with various teams to analyze and measure marketing campaigns based on business requirements.
* Clearly write design documents with test plans and results.
* Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and with teams.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3+ years' experience with SQL and large Data processing
* Minimum 2 years' experience with HTML, JQUERY, AJAX JSON and CSS
* Hands on experience with SOQL and SOSL, Web services(SOAP and REST) and Apex callouts
* In-depth understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud products (experience in Journey Builder is a plus)
* Knowledge of Salesforce application (knowledge of VisualForce is a plus)
* Minimum 3 years marketing experience
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and adaptable to a variety of audiences
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 12 month contract, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.