Salesforce Developer - Health and Wellness Leader - 6 Month Contract - Toronto
Our client, a highly established healthcare leader, is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer for a 6 month contract based in Toronto.
Your New Company
Highly established healthcare leader, excelling in providing medical services to major clients, families and individuals across Canada, is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for a 6 month contract working in their Toronto location. You will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions-- including functional requirements, coding, support and agile team principles and leadership. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
Your New Role
* Progressively learn company operations and the healthcare field more broadly, while being vocal in challenging the status quo.
* Design and implement systems in Salesforce to support automation of our CRM, SaaS operations, IT, and customer support processes.
* Participate in storyboard and solution design sessions - recommend alternative approaches and best practices, define technical impact, and provide sizing estimates.
* Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, testing and support processes.
* Build integration components to transition data from local systems.
* Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas - participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
* Manage Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
* SFDC Platform Developer II Certification
* 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer with experience using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, including the use of data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector).
* Expereince with Health Cloud is highly preferred
* Strong knowledge of and experience in Salesforce development, configuration and management.
* Knowledge of Web Services, REST, XML and outbound messaging.
* Experience with ETL tools (at least one of: Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SSIS), data migration and data cleansing
* Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks that you and your team will be responsible for
What You'll get in Return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract.
If you're available and interested in this role, please reply to this posting as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.