Salesforce DevOps Engineer
Duration: 1 year
Our client requires a Salesforce DevOps Engineer responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process.
- Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production.
- Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment
- Experience in CI/CD Tools (Git, Sourcetree, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, and Bamboo)
- Experience in Salesforce, salesforce administration.
- Environment Management Tools, Salesforce Dev Sandbox provisioning and deployments.
- Experience in Windows and Linux Scripting
- Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication.
- Experience in Intellij with Illuminated Cloud 2 Plug, and SonarQube and Codescan plugin
- 3+ years’ experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
- 3+ years of Salesforce and DevOps Tools
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience